Last updated: February 24, 2021
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Acter Aps, Skovgårde Bygade 11 A Hyl Skovgård 8400 Ebeltoft.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a Web Application. containing the details of Your browsing history on that Web Application among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Denmark
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Web Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any Web Application or any social network Web Application through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Web Application refers to Acter, www.app.acter.global
- You, mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of information collected:
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- email address
- first name and last name
- usage data
Usage information may include information such as your device's internet protocol address (e.g. ip address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. when you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique id, the ip address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“location data”). We use this data to provide features of our service, to improve and customize our service. you can enable or disable location services when you use our service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & cookies data
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies.we use session cookies to operate our service.
- Security cookies.we use security cookies for security purposes.
Having accurate information about you, permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. specifically, we may use information collected about you via the site:
- to provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- to manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service.
- the personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- for the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
- to contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, sms, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- to provide you with relevant news and general information about our services.
- to manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
- we need to perform a contract with you
- you have given us permission to do so
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- for payment processing purposes
- to comply with the law
When you create an account on acter, you create a profile that is made available to other registered accounts/profiles and our service allows you to connect with other profiles. This profile includes personal information such as your name, location, photo of you, affiliated organisations and activities, and any other information you chose to make public. acter does not disclose any of your personal data with any outside organizations for purposes other than web hosting or analytics, nor will we sell your data to anybody.
Under certain circumstances we may be required to disclose your personal information to third parties (such as public authorities) in order to: comply with laws, regulations, legal process, or enforceable government requests; protect, defend or assert your legal rights regarding your personal safety; or to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing connected with the use of our website and its services (such as criminal activity, fraud and misuse or unauthorized use of our website).
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligationprotect and defend the rights or property of the company
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- protect against legal liability
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorised parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
If you are a resident of the european economic area (eea), you have certain data protection rights. Acter aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.in certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your personal data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- the right of rectification. you have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.the right to object. you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- the right of restriction. you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- the right to data portability. you have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- the right to withdraw consent. you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Acter relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. for more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the european economic area (eea).
We do not knowingly solicit information from or service to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“service providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Example of service providers we use include, but are not limited to:
- Facebook (for social login)
- LinkedIn (for social login)
Acter aps Filmbyen 11A,
8000 Aarhus Denmark
Phone: +45 91 53 01 08